Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TV Show Spotlight: BBC's 'The Musketeers'


When I first heard that there would be yet another take on The Musketeers I was overjoyed! Do you all know why? Because it is done by the BBC and there are so many amazing shows and mini series that I love which have been done by them. I knew right away that I would have to check this show out. From the beautiful sets, amazing action scenes, and the incredible cast, this show is not to be missed! Below I have provided a list of the main cast and a promo video that the BBC has released. I really hope many of you will watch this show because it is fantastic!



CAST:
Luke Pasqualino as D'Artagnan
Tom Burke as Athos
Santiago Cabrera as Aramis
Howard Charles as Porthos
Peter Capaldi as Cardinal Richelieu
Maime McCoy as Milady de Winter
Hugo Speer as Captain Treville
Ryan Gage as King Louis XIII
Alexandra Dowling as Queen Anne
Tamla Kari as Constance


Have some of you already started watching this show? Let us know what you all think of it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment