Thursday, May 15, 2014

VIDEO: 'The Flash' Extended Trailer


Just last night we were given our first look at the new CW show The Flash in a cool teaser video. Now, this morning an extended trailer has been released! We get quite a lot of little goodies in the trailer including some scenes with our favorite Archer, Oliver Queen aka The Arrow. After watching the extended trailer I already know this will be a new favorite show for many and will most certainly be among my favorites as well. The extended trailer can be seen below!   

  

The Flash will premiere this Fall on The CW!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That was freakin' awesome! I'm so watching that! I knew nothing about Flash and now I'm hoocked. Great post! It makes me want to watch Arrow as well he's hot. New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete