Monday, August 26, 2013

VIDEO: 'Divergent' Teaser Trailer Released


Yesterday, during the MTV Video Music Awards Pre-show, Shailene Woodley and Theo James introduced the new Divergent teaser trailer.

You can check it out below!



It gives us a little bit of everything. It's not an actual trailer, so I can't judge it's cohesiveness. I think I'm more excited about the fact that we've finally been TEASED! This movie is really happening. Finally.

Only 7 more months to go!

The teaser looks really good, but I will reserve my judgement until I can see a full trailer that at least gives a little more detail into the plot.

I loved the teaser. It did its job -- making me more excited for the theatrical trailer as well as the movie itself!

Divergent hits theaters on March 21, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment