Monday, August 26, 2013

VIDEO: 'Pompeii' First Official Trailer Released


Last week, a teaser trailer for the movie Pompeii was released. Now, let me tell you all one thing...I had not heard of this movie until I saw the trailer. When Kit Harington (Milo) walked onto the screen at the beginning I literally screamed his name and reached for him. By the way, I'm a huge fan of him and his character Jon Snow on HBO's Game of Thrones. I have always enjoyed historical movies and lately with all the amazing new technology available to filmakers, it makes them able to create worlds from the past even more realistically. Just from the footage shown, I think this film is going to be incredible. I don't know if it will be able to contend with the greatness of say, 300, but only time will tell. One of the major draws for this movie will be all of the incredibly talented actors involved such as Jared Harris, Sasha Roiz, Kiefer Sutherland, and Carrie-Anne Moss. I am very excited to see this movie! The teaser trailer can be seen below!

Kit Harington (Milo)
Summary:

Description: Set in 79 A.D., POMPEII tells the epic story of Milo, a slave turned invincible gladiator who finds himself in a race against time to save his true love Cassia, the beautiful daughter of a wealthy merchant who has been unwillingly betrothed to a corrupt Roman Senator. As Mount Vesuvius erupts in a torrent of blazing lava, Milo must fight his way out of the arena in order to save his beloved as the once magnificent Pompeii crumbles around him.


What did you all think of the trailer? Will any of you being flocking to see this when it hits theaters on February 21st, 2014? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment