Monday, February 3, 2014

1 Year Blogoversary Thank You Message!


THANK YOU!

One year ago today I started this site. I did not expect such a wonderful response to it, but I am so grateful to all of you for the overwhelming support. Though this is not a widely known site it is very special to me and I enjoy interacting with all of you about the many books, TV shows, and movies we all love. I want to give a big thanks to some of my bloggers Christina and Megan, who have been very instrumental in helping the site out with their great posts. I look forward to another amazing year and bringing even better things to the site soon for everyone's enjoyment. Once again, thank you all so much for continuing to follow the site and watching my vlogs. Have a fantastic day! I love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment