Monday, April 29, 2013

MTV Exclusive: On The Set Of "Mortal Instruments'

Exclusive: On The Set Of "Mortal Instruments': MTV News' catches up with Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower and more stars on the "Mortal Instruments" set.

Here’s what the cast had to say:

Lily Collins: ”It’s really a story that’s based in reality as much as it is in this fantasy world. They’re coexisting. It’s more emotionally and character-based than just aesthetically beautiful. It’s got amazing imagery and the CGI is going to be incredible, but it’s not just about that.”

Jamie Campbell Bower: “We’re standing here. It’s like three o’clock in the morning. I’m not in the world’s greatest mood, but I get to go to work, and I get to be a bit of an a–hole.”

Kevin Zegers: ”I kind of didn’t really have a whole lot of time thinking about it. Which is kinda good, because you just sort of jump on to something like this and it’s been fun, man. This is totally new for me.”

Jemima West: “I’m totally excited to be apart of it. And I started feeling the excitement as it all happened. Once I got the script, once I’ve read the script, once I started reading the books. Then I realized this was a huge deal and being apart of it. I’m so lucky.”

Robbie Sheehan: “We started shooting this around Toronto City most places that we went to there were fans there waiting for us. There was, you know, ten or fifteen mainly teenage girls waiting for us. And it was quite jarring to be kind of handed the book of the Mortal Instruments and to be asked to sign it. You know, on the first few days of filming, thinking this isn’t my book, you know, I am not responsible for any of the words or any of the story in there. So that was quite odd. But I did it anyway. And I even drew boobs on some of the books.”

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones comes to theaters on August 23rd! :D ~V

Written Interview Courtesy of http://tmisource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment