Thursday, May 2, 2013

When I met Jamie Campbell Bower aka Jace from The Mortal Instruments!

Hey everyone!
Today I thought I'd tell the story behind this posed photo of Jamie Campbell Bower that I took & my photo with him. I met him two times back in 2010 here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana while he was filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Parts 1 & 2. The first time was at the Eclipse DVD signing at Best Buy where all I really got to do was say hey, get him to sign my DVD, & ask him to pose for a photo. The second time was even more exciting! I got a call from some friends that a lot of The Twilight Saga cast were eating sushi at Tsunami downtown so I immediately headed over there. Upon arriving my friends & I kept our distance until Jamie Campbell Bower came out with wine in hand for a smoke. I slowly walked up to him and asked if I could get a photo with him. He was very kind and said yes in his sexy British accent. We were having such an abnormally cold winter that year. Can you each tell how cold we look in the photo? Hahaha! Anyways, after the photo we talked a bit about Twilight, his role in Harry Potter, & even his show Camelot (RIP). While talking to him the burning question I wanted to ask was about if the rumors were true that he was going to play Jace in The Mortal Instruments. I didn't ask him, but during our quick chat I truly felt that I'd met our future Jace! Now, a few years later, he is! He's kind, funny, charming, & hot! I can't wait to see him on the big screen as Jace! ;)

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones comes to theaters on August 23rd! :D ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment