Friday, June 21, 2013

Entertainment Weekly releases 'Divergent' movie stills and a behind the scenes video clip

Hey y'all, Megan here!
It has been a good week for initiates in receiving photo reveals AND behind the scene video clips! Still can't get enough of the new Divergent photos that Entertainment Weekly had shared? I know I can't, and I'm pretty sure that I love these new Divergent photos better than a Dauntless loves cake - That's saying something! Check them out below! I have my theories about these stills, what are yours? Swoon over Four and share in the comments below! 

Four and Tris take the cover of Entertainment Weekly. The magazine comes out today! Click HERE for the digital copy!

...

Tris in Abnegation clothing, about to take the first jump into the world of Dauntless.  

...

What do you suppose is going on with Tris and Al in this scene? Dauntless training perhaps? 

...

A close up of Tris' father Andrew Prior 

...

Director Neil Burger speaking with Jai Courtney AKA Dauntless leader Erik and Theo James AKA our beloved Four.

...

I think this is right after Tris zip lines down with some of the other Dauntless. What are your theories?

...

Dauntless initiate training. Tris and Four. I SHIP it. 

...

Dauntless initiate training. Tris and Four. I love how he is always watching her!

...

It looks like Tris is getting better at jumping out of trains. Tris and Four.

...

Tris and Four - oh my dauntless, my feels! <4 

...

Hey, remember this! The Knife throwing scene, one of my favorites!
...

Capture the flag dauntless style

...

I think Tris is about to take the test! What is your theory?

...

Dauntless initiates 

...

Saving the BEST for last. Theo James AKA Four! I give you permission to swoon. 

...

To view the video click HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment