Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Vampire Diaries FanVid Features!

Hey everyone,
Last month The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Finale aired & it was so Fangtastic! I am such a fan of the show & can't believe we've already been given four fabulous seasons and a fifth is on the way this Fall, along with the spin-off show The Originals. In honor of this wonderful show I decided to do a FanVid Feature of some of my favorite fanvids for the season. If you're wondering how I decide on which videos to feature, there are 3 deciding factors involved. The first thing I look for are the feels that are made to come out while watching each fanvid. The next thing I look for are how the songs fit with the emotional depth of each scene included in the fanvids. The final deciding factor is the quality of each fanvid and how much work was put into it.
With that said...
Enjoy & Please Subscribe to the talented FanVidders below! :D ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment